Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam Infrared Night Vision Dual 1920x1080P Front and Inside Dash Cam
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.
If you want to stay vigilant on the road and have eyes on both the front and the interior to avoid road accidents then you need one of the best overhead mounted dash cams and this is a dual dash cam. Here’s where the Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam comes in.
This dash cam offers a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080p at 60/30 FPS. That’s not all, it can record footage of the road and the driver’s as well. It is equipped with a top notch OV4689 image processing sensor that shows a 170 degree view of the road. Thanks to it, this cam can easily record nearby cars and their license plates.
Then comes the Sony IMX323 sensor which can record footage of your inside-cabin with a 140 degree view including a view outside the back window.
The cam has a microphone that records the driver’s voice.
The G-sensor feature of this dash cam is noteworthy as it automatically saves the recorded clip in the event’s folder and locks the file if a collision is detected.
The parking monitor feature automatically enables the motion detection mode and records when an object or person is in motion. In other words, this cam will keep on recording even when you’re not in it.
The combination of four components namely, the front cam with F1.8 six glass lens, back cam with F2.0 lens, four IR back lights and Sony IMX323 offers a super HDR night vision mode, capturing every detail regardless of poor light conditions.
The time lapse feature on this cam allows you to record videos at your convenience at 1s, 5s and 10s. It compiles and saves the video in mp4 format.
Thanks to the time lapse feature, your SD card’s memory won’t fill up quickly with the default 30-minute high resolution videos. You can set the time lapse and decrease the video size.
Sample Video from the Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam
Also, with this dual dash cam, you can also click photos from both the front and rear cam.
One of the highlights of this dash cam is that you won’t be needing to turn it on or off every time you enter or exit the car. Once you connect the cam with the car’s battery, the on board cam switches on and off automatically. It continues to record videos and keeps saving them in the respective directory. This is a great feature and won’t let you miss out any important video recording in case you fail to turn the cam on.
- Incorporates a 1.5” TFT LCD screen.
- Supports an SD card of up to 256GB.
- Supports audio recording.
- Two separate image sensors for rear and front cams.
- GPS can be installed (optional).
- The wide 170 degree angle view can easily capture 5 lane traffic.
- Works flawless at night time.
- Supports loop recording.
- Built-in G sensor can detect impacts and collisions, and start recording.
- Comes with a 10 feet USB car charger and 3 feet mini USB cable.
- Equipped with a fast NOVATEK NT96660 processor that offers fast speed.
- Versatile resolution (Dual: 1920*1080 30fps, 2560×1440 30fps, or Single Front 1920×1080 60fps).
- Built in microphone and speaker.
- Offers a recording of 4-5 hours on a 64 GB card before it begins to overwrite on previous files.
- 310 Degree Car Camera, 2.5K 2560x1440P Single Front.
- Doesn’t come with an SD card.
- Doesn’t support WIFI and can only bear a temperature between 32 – 158 Fahrenheit.
Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam is the best overhead mounted dash cam for drivers who want to stay protected on the roads. It can record picture perfect videos in daylight and thanks to the four IR back lights and Sony IMX323 sensor that work flawless in low light conditions as well.
There aren’t many dual dash cams on the market in this price range. It incorporates plenty of features including HD resolution recording, automatic parking mode, motion sensors, loop recording, 170 degree view and many more.
Spending money on this dash cam will help you record videos of incidents whether you’re driving or if your car is parked. It’s a good investment!