Rexing V1 Dashboard Camera Recorder
Table of Contents
For those looking for the best overhead mounted dash cams, bigger is sometimes better. And the lens of the Rexing v1 Dashboard Camera Recorder, 2.4″ LCD FHD Wide Angle, is about as big as you can get, covering a lot more of the road. But does the price make it worth purchasing it for you and your family’s vehicle?
The Rexing V1 Dashboard Camera Recorder is a dash camera system for your car. This can be particularly useful if you are involved in a vehicle accident, as well as other conditions that might make it prudent to record your driving, or protecting yourself against unwarranted claims. Produced and sold by Rexing, this is a rather state-of-the-art model, with a lot of bells and whistles. However, because of this, the price is higher than others.
The most prominent feature of the Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam is the wide-angle lens. This lens allows the camera to see and record for a full 170°, which is a much wider scope than you will find in most other systems, making it one of the best dashboard cameras for its price range. It will also record in HD, and has a collision detection sensor, to make filming accidents easier.
Rexing V1 2.4″ Dashboard Camera Recorder Sample Video
- Comes with full HD picture
- Covers a 170° angle of filming with its wide lens
- Has a collision detection sensor
Uses a 128 GB SD card to record video and stills. This SD card is not included, and must be purchased and formatted before use
- Can operate in up to 140° Fahrenheit weather, and can be stored in up to 160° Fahrenheit weather
- This product comes with full-time customer support
- Regular firmware updates to keep your camera up to date and bug free
- The biggest plus to this camera has to be the lens, and the quality that said lens produces when recording. Unlike most car dash cameras, this one has a wide-angle lens that captures a full 170°, as well as captures everything in high-definition video. It also has a collision-detection system, so that the camera will automatically capture and save the video in the event of a crash.
- The worst part of this camera? It has to be the price. This is a bit on the expensive side, as far as this particular family of dash camera systems go. The price reflects the quality of the camera and the features it has. There have also been cases of the adhesive not sticking properly in high temperature weather, though the camera was unaffected.
If you’re willing to spend the higher-than-normal price on this product, then you’ll likely find it is one of the best overhead mounted dash cams that you can find on the market today. It’s most definitely a splurge, but it’s one that those who desire the extra security of a dash camera system will likely be alright with.
All around, there are a great many pros for this product, and not so many cons that would make it something that you should pass up. The Rexing V1 Dashboard Camera Recorder is sophisticated enough to trust on your vehicle, while also being able to detect car accidents and record them by using nothing but their sensors. This is a product that you could definitely trust.
Last update on 2022-05-18. This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.