Pruveeo F5 Full HD 1080P Dash Cam
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.
Are you in the market for the best overhead mounted dash camera? What about on the market for the most invisible? The Pruveeo F5 Full HD 1080P Dash Cam is definitely the latter. But could it also be the former?
The Pruveeo F5 Full HD 1080P Dash Cam is a dash cam system that prides itself on both being stylish and sleek to look at, as well as Wi-Fi capable. It comes at the lower end of the price spectrum, but isn’t the cheapest option on the market. It has a lot of the basic features that you’d want to find in a dash cam, but nothing absolutely fantastic. This is a good, inexpensive dash cam.
The Pruveeo F5 Car Dash Cam allows for you to film what happens on the road while you’re driving. This includes accidents and just normal road conditions. It saves the files as you determine, with looping recording to free up space by deleting files that aren’t needed anymore. It is also Wi-Fi capable. The camera itself is sleek and stylish to look at; you probably won’t even really notice it.
Pruveeo F5 Car Dash Cam Sample Video
- The Pruveeo F5 Car Dash Cam runs a standard resolution of 720p when recording
- If you want your video to be a higher resolution, then you can update the firmware from the Pruveeo USA official website. This allows you to record at a resolution of 1080p
- Has a very sleek, very hard to notice design, perfect for those who don’t want to look like you have a dash camera system
- Comes with built-in Wi-Fi for the product
- The full glass lens covers the road a full 140°
- Video files save as AVI; still files save as JPG
- Requires a 32 GM Class 10 micro SD card to use; this is not included in your purchase.
- If you’re looking for the best dash cam in the “hard to notice” department, this is it. Resting above your rear view mirror, you probably wouldn’t even notice it if you didn’t know exactly what to look for. It’s also on the cheaper end of the mid-range models, while giving you the features that you need in a good dash cam.
- The biggest downside of the Pruveeo F5 Car Dash Cam isn’t an actual, single flaw. Instead, it’s more of an overall overwhelming list of features. Though it does have all of the basic features of a dash camera, as well as Wi-Fi capability, it doesn’t have much else going for it. The price however, does seem to reflect this a bit.
If you’re concerned with looking like you have a dash camera in your vehicle, then this is likely a good option. You can even get this low visibility for a fairly low price. However, the features aren’t anything amazing. This is a decent dash camera, and will likely do the job. However, you shouldn’t expect all the bells and whistles of some other models.
All things totaled, the Pruveeo F5 Full HD 1080P Dash Cam isn’t a bad overhead mounted dash camera to have in your vehicle. It will do as it is advertised, recording and saving over in a loop, to catch any crashes or incidents that you might be involved in. However, it is a standard model, and should be treated as such.