OldShark 3″ FHD 1080P Dash Cam
Table of Contents
Do you need a great dashboard camera, but need one that can function at night, as well as during the day? Do you want that dash cam to also have a high-definition camera, and come at a low price? If so, the OldShark 3″ FHD 1080P Dash Cam is one model you should further check out.
The OldShark G505 Car Dash Cam is an overhead mounted dashboard camera that is best suited for those who are going to be doing a lot of driving, especially at night. It’s also great for highway and interstate driving, because of the extra wide-angle lens in the camera. This is a camera that almost anyone can benefit from using.
The best thing that the OldShark G505 Car Dash Cam can do is to record truly crystal clear footage, even at night. This is accomplished by its fairly unique “night mode” option. It also has a feature which allows you to lock the device on record; this is insanely helpful in emergencies. For those worried about practicality, there is a lifetime warranty for this product.
OldShark G505 Car Dash Cam Sample Video
- Records in full ultra-high definition video quality; 1020 by 1080p resolution, with an amazing 30 frames per second
- Comes with an exceptionally wide 170° angle lens, for wider coverage of the road
- Has a night vision mode, for better recording while driving at night
- Has a G-sensor to automatically detect any incidents or accidents and save the footage
- Has a manual emergency lock button, to keep your camera on in the event of an emergency
- Can capture still images, as well as video
- Comes with the SD card needed to save recorded images or video
- Has a 3” LCD display, for instant playback and review of footage
- Comes with a lifetime warranty for the product, as well as excellent customer service
- The night vision is probably the biggest pro for the OldShark G505 Car Dash Cam. This is what really makes this one of the best dash cams that you can buy. But it also has an ultra-high definition recording system, letting you get very clear pictures. The price is amazing as it is remarkably priced for the quality and all the features this dash cam has. This is really a great deal for the price.
- There are a few cons, however. For one, the sensors aren’t as powerful as they could have been, meaning that there’s a very small chance that a very minor accident could be overlooked. The second is that there have been a few cases of the products no longer charging after a few weeks of use, though those appear to be very rare.
If you want a good dash cam for a good price, then the OldShark 3″ FHD 1080P Dash Cam is a safe bet. For a fairly low price, you can get an overhead mounted dashboard camera that will pick up very clear, very wide view recordings of the area around you. This includes at night, which is something a lot of other dash cams don’t do. This is what really turns an alright product into a fantastic one.
No matter why you need a dash cam, you’re likely to need it in the dark as well as during the day. Because of this, this camera is probably the best for its price that you’re likely to get. Definitely worth buying.
Last update on 2022-05-18. This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.