KDLINKS X1 Full-HD Dashboard Camera Recorder
Table of Contents
Are you looking for a state-of-the-art, modern overhead mounted dash cam that has everything you can think of, plus a few features that you probably couldn’t? Are you looking for the absolute best dash cam available right now? Then, more likely than not, the KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam is the one you should be looking at.
The KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam is a dashboard camera that is full of state-of-the-art features and extras that you’ll likely love in a dash cam. With its high-definition recording, the pictures are crystal clear. With the night vision camera, video taken at night is also clear. You can even link up your GPS coordinates on Google maps, and record what you’re recording speed was, too.
Really, there isn’t much that it can’t do. While many other dash cams can’t track your GPS or speed, this one can, make it one of the best dash cameras available, if not the best. You can also record at night, and in almost any weather imaginable, as this camera is very hardy.
KDLINKS X1 Full-HD Dashboard Camera Recorder Sample Video
- Records in full high definition, with a resolution of 1920p by 1080p.
- Has a fast recording speed of 30 frames per second
- Has a very wide viewing angle, and can view things with a 165° angle
- Comes with an 8 GB micro SD card, which will store recorded images from the dash cam
- Has a great night vision mode for better recording, even in the darkest conditions
- Has a WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system, for better images
- Comes with a built-in GPS to record the GPS data in the dash cam video clips
- Will record the speed that you were traveling when the images were captured
- Has an emergency lock button, to keep your camera on and recording in the event of an emergency
- Has a G-sensor, which acts as an accident auto detection feature, identifying an accident whether you’re in the car or not
- Can withstand 6 hours or more in 170° Fahrenheit heat, and -40° Fahrenheit cold temperatures
- Comes with a 1-year warranty, and free customer service
- There isn’t really an easy way to choose the pros in this dashboard camera, because almost everything about it is a pro. The high-definition camera, night vision mode, and GPS capabilities make it a great dash cam for anyone who wants a dash cam with a little something extra.
- The biggest, and arguably only, con that the KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam has got to be the rather hefty price tag that it brings with it. Though this dashboard camera is amazing, you’ll likely be paying for the quality and extra features. However, you are paying for a product worth that much.
All things considered, this might very well be the best overhead mounted dashboard camera on the market today, and that is taking into account the rather large price tag that it comes with. There are few things this dash cam can’t do, and that makes it great for practically everyone.
The KDLINKS X1 Full-HD Dashboard Camera Recorder is a wonder of modern vehicle recording technology. With its GPS capabilities, its fantastic and state-of-the-art camera, and its night vision mode, this dash cam will produce clear recordings during the blackest of nights, making this one of the best dash cams that can be recommended to you.
Last update on 2022-05-19. This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.