Ispring Dash Cam Rearview Mirror Car Video Recorder
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.
For extra security, most drivers now opt for the dual lens dash cams which record what is going on behind their vehicle as well as what is happening in the front. The dual lens dashboard cameras typically comprise of two cameras: the front unit mounted to the windscreen and smaller camera which records out of your car’s rear window simultaneously. However, finding the best dual lens dash cam with so many options available can be challenging. In today’s article, we will be discussing in details of the Ispring Dash Cam Rearview Mirror Car Video Recorder.
This in-mirror dashboard camera is a stylish yet quite efficient dual lens system. The Ispring Dual Lens Dash Cam is one of the most pocket-friendly eyewitnesses which never disappoints. It provides a picture-in-picture display of both the front and rear camera. You can toggle the display of the front-view and rear-view in either the full screen or the inset window respectively.
The front camera has a 120-degrees viewing angle and is capable of delivering Full HD 1080p signals, whereas the rearview camera can provide a 480p VGA signal. As well as the brilliant camera, this dual lens dash cam system features a bright and clear 4.3-inches LED screen to view what you have captured easily. Also, it provides you a peace of mind in case of an accident as it allows for immediate footage to show the insurance companies or police in the results of the crash.
The dash cam is capable of detecting motion, a feature which comes in handy when parking your car. Additionally, the loop recording turns on automatically, recording when the engine starts to capture more of your journey. This dual lens system also comes equipped with a built-in rechargeable battery, microphone, and built-in speaker for audio recording and playback.
Additionally, this accessory features G-Sensor of severe impacts, motion detection, and parking mode. Also, the front camera features night vision capability. The package comes included with everything you need for the installation. It also includes a free 16GB memory card, card reader, rear camera, user manual, color box, two rubber rings, and DVR48B Dash Cam.
- Front camera has 120-degrees viewing angle and allows you record Full HD 1080p videos
- Offers picture-in-picture display of both the front and rear camera
- Waterproof rearview license plate camera with extra-long cable included
- Automatic seamless footage recording in loops which allows you to save the storage available
- Features G-Sensor which records and locks the video when vehicle experiences severe impacts
- The package comes included with a free 16GB memory card
- Built-rechargeable battery, a microphone, and speaker
- Item weight: 1.4 pounds
- Comes backed with 12-months limited warranty against the manufacturer’s defects
- It is quite affordable.
- It is quick and straightforward to install.
- Comes included a 16GB micro SD card.
- It offers smooth, high-quality recording.
- The rearview camera is waterproof.
- Comes backed by 1-year limited warranty to cover any issues.
- The dash cam is a little bulky.
- It limits up to the 32GB memory card.
If you are a looking for the best inexpensive in-mirror dash cam, then the Ispring Dash Cam Rearview Mirror Car Video Recorder can be the best buy for you. Despite its low price tag, this cam delivers well in terms of performance and even quality. If offers Full HD 1080p resolution, something you do not easily get in low-priced dash cams. It also gives loop recording for continuous capture.