HD Mirror Cam – Rearview Mirror Dashboard Camera
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.
Dashboards cams are gaining popularity as the way to provide proof of what really occurred during the collision with another driver. A dash cam can help protect your time, finances, and most importantly, your property in most ways which you don’t want to miss. However, choosing the best in-mirror dash cam that meets your needs and budget can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time investing in dashboard cams. To make it much easier for you, we have prepared this comprehensive HD Mirror Cam Rearview Mirror Dashboard Camera Review just for you.
It is one of the most affordably-priced dash cam video recorder out there on the market today. It comes fitted with a microphone for recording sound. The dash cam features automatic motion detection – this feature is supported by installed G-Sensor which automatically locks the current video footage once an impact is detected as an object hits your vehicle.
The impressive thing about this dash cam is it is quite easy to install – it is only a matter of seconds to install in any car or SUV, and you are ready to record it all. Additionally, it allows you to turn your rear-view mirror a dash cam instantly.
This dash cam comes equipped with a built-in rechargeable battery. You can use the rechargeable battery for emergency purposes and for those times when you need to use the camera out of the car. You should be aware that the battery is of low-capacity. It will provide you a few minutes, approximately 60 minutes, of use even when it’s fully charged.
In addition, it comes fitted with a 2.5-inches TFT LCD Screen to provide you with a clear view of the video images as you drive. It also offers you a clear view of the front and sides of your car without losing focus on your driving. The HD Mirror Cam starts automatically. It records when you turn on the vehicle ignition and stops recording automatically the minute you stop the car. The best part is that it comes equipped with a power button you can use to switch on and off the display in case it doesn’t turn automatically.
HD Mirror Cam Rearview Mirror Instructional Video
The dash cam comes included with 8GB Micro SD and USB Micro SD card reader. This allows you to download and save your videos to your computer or laptop. The best part is that it supports Class 10 speed Micro SD Memory cards up to 32GB.
- Attaches in seconds, so you don’t have to struggle to install it on your vehicle
- Loop recording function – the dash cam is capable of recording up to 14 hours
- Night vision – the camera uses ultra-clear anti-glare mirror for ultimate visibility
- Automatically starts recording the moment you turn on your vehicle ignition. The HD mirror cam switches off and stops recording automatically once you turn the ignition off
- Automatic motion detection whereby it starts recording automatically when your vehicle is bumped
- The dash camera is equipped with 2.5-inches TFT LCD screen. This provides you with a clear view of video images as you drive
- Capable of recording 720HD video
- Comes equipped with a 350 degrees rotating lens for the multi-directional recording
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Product dimensions: 13.2-inches by 2.5-inches by 6-inches
- It is ready to use meaning that you can start using it out of the box.
- It is quite easy to install.
- Very easy to operate, so you don’t need any unique skills to control it.
- The dash cam is affordably priced.
- It is versatile.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery.
- The dash cam is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee.
- The battery life needs to be improved.
- The field of view needs to be improved.
The Final Verdict
If you are looking for an affordably priced yet a excellent quality in-mirror dash camera, then the HD Mirror Cam Rearview Mirror Dashboard Camera is the best option for you. It is very easy to install and operate, and offer a cost-effective way of documenting road trips. For sure, this camera is a good investment which will last for years.