Falcon Zero F360 HD DVR Dual Dash Cam Rearview Mirror
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.
Are you still searching for the best dual dash cam for your car? Well, with so many models getting released each year, it can be quite hard choosing the best dashboard camera. Most of these accessories include night vision enhancement and HD video recording. In this article, we have provided a detailed review of Falcon Zero F360 HD DVR Dual Dash Cam Rearview Mirror.
The F360 is an in-mirror dash cam dual lens manufactured by the Falcon Zero. This product features 1080p positional cameras, a 3.5-inches in-mirror LCD, night vision features, and a high-quality interior microphone. The Falcon Zero F360 is a brilliantly made high-end dashboard camera favored by rideshare drivers for Uber, Lytf, as well as the dash cam enthusiasts. If you are looking for a dash cam which allows you to film multiple perspectives, be it inside or outside the vehicle, then the Falcon Zero F360 can be an excellent choice for you.
Unlike most dashboard cameras, the Falcon Zero F360 mounts on top of the rearview mirror using the clamping clips, efficiently replacing your mirror. Hence placing the camera in a decent position to cover both the exterior and interior of your car, whereas still delivering an unobstructed view. The brackets on the dash camera are capable of accommodating mirrors as narrow as two and a half-inch, and as wide as three and a half-inch.
The Falcon Zero F360 starts recording automatically the minute you start the car engine. This product features two cameras which can view all around and can even swivel 180-degrees each. Pointed forward, the two cameras are capable of covering up to 240-degrees in front of you, allowing you to flawlessly drive in dense city traffic while keeping track of what is beside you.
This dash cam can record in either 3, 5, or 10-minutes clips (or loops), or continuously. The loop recording allows you to save the SD card storage. Like most dash cams, the Falcon Zero F360 features photo modes, on-camera video playback, and HDMI output.
- Allows you to record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second
- Built-in 3.5-inches LCD screen, microphone, and speaker
- Features auto record with the dual HD cameras, loop recording, photo modes, HDMI output, and on-camera video playback
- Capable of supporting Micro SD cards up to 64GB
- Geotagging for GPS data from your video storage
- Automatic motion detection for collisions
- Night vision that allows you to record detailed and clear footage in night time
- What in the box? Falcon Zero F360 Mirror DVR, 10 feet power cord, USB cord, dual USB car charger,
- 32GB class 10 SD card, card management clips, user manual, and retail box.
- Installation is simple and quick.
- It has a built-in rechargeable battery for backup.
- You can quickly adjust the two cameras for a different range of view for front, back, or both.
- Delivers excellent video quality for the price.
- The audio quality is pretty good.
- Intelligent motion detection for critical situations.
- It is quite easy to use and operate.
- The video can become unfocused when sunny.
If you are an Uber driver and looking for best yet high-quality dash cam for the car, then the Falcon Zero F360 HD DVR Dual Dash Cam Rearview Mirror is the best buy. It comes sporting everything you would need to record incidents in your driving. The Falcon Zero F360 features 1080p resolution at 30fps, support up to 64GB SD card, anti-battery drain technology and 24/7 videoing, and geotagging for GPS data from your video footage.