Pruveeo MX2 Camera Driving Recorder
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.
It is not always easy getting money from an insurance company without the evidence needed of what really happened. But a dash cam can help a lot. Sometimes, it is good to have a witness on the road with you at all times. Besides dash cams being used to provide evidence, they can also be used to capture lovely moments and even report dangerous drivers.
There are dozens of in-mirror dash cam models available in the market today, so choosing the best dual lens dash cam for your car, is not going to be an easy task. In today’s article, we will be discussing one of the best dual dash cams that worth considering in your next purchase: Pruveeo MX2 Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual Camera.
This dual dash cam is one of the most affordably priced dashboard cameras available. With the price of under $50, this device delivers 720p video resolution at 30 frames per second in the AVI format. Additionally, this dual lens dash cam comes fitted with a 240-degrees wide-viewing angle which allows seizing unforgettable moments whereas driving.
The built-in battery is quite beneficial when it comes to saving video files in the event of an emergency or when you record something out of your car. You can use USB cable always provided to keep your gadget plugged in. Additionally, it comes fitted with a built-in microphone enabled with speakers – hence allowing you to capture the audio of its surrounding. Moreover, you can set the time and date of your videos and images for quick reference.
This dash cam also comes equipped with accident auto-detection feature, most referred to as G-sensor. Another impressive thing about this device is that you don’t have to keep switching it on and off now and then. The dash cam turns on when you start your start and switches off when the car engine comes to a standstill.
Its slim design makes it incredibly easy to install, while lightweight design ensures that this gadget doesn’t take up much space and can comfortably fit even in the narrowest spaces. This device supports up to 32GB Micro SD card. The Pruveeo MX2 features an easy-to-access emergency lock button to ensure its security. This device is of excellent quality, and for the Pruveeo to show their confidence in their products, it comes backed by a 12-month replacement warranty.
- 320-degrees rotating 120-degrees wide-viewing angle lens
- Allows you to record videos up to 720p and 480p at 30 fps in AVI format
- Discreet design – the camera mounts to your car’s windshield
- Starts recording when you turn on the car engine and stops when it’s switched off
- Supports loop interval recording to the Micro SD card
- Supports G-sensor that secures impact recordings in memory
- The 2-inches LCD monitor has built-in speakers and microphone
- Supports up to 32GB maximum storage memory
- Come backed by a 12-month replacement warranty
- The package includes Pruveeo MX2 Dash Cam, a car charger, adhesive and suction mounts
- It is very affordable.
- It provides 240-degrees wide-viewing angle lens (120-degrees on each camera).
- It is incredibly easy to install.
- The Pruveeo MX2 turns on and starts recording when the car engine is on and stops when the car engine is switched off.
- It is lightweight and has a slim design.
- It features built-in speaker and microphone.
- It is backed by a 12-month replacement warranty.
- The videos are of low resolution.
- The LCD monitor is small, around 2-inches.
If you have a tight budget yet you want to buy the best dual lens dual dash cam to capture every event in your driving, then the Pruveeo MX2 Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual Camera is the best buy for you. This device is quite affordable and comes with everything you need in a high-end in-mirror dual dashboard camera. It is good value for your money.