Rexing V1P Dash Cam With Front And Rear Camera
Still on the hunt for the Best Dash Cam With Front And Rear Camera for your car? Well, with so many models getting released each year, it can be quite overwhelming choosing the best dashboard camera. Moreover, most of these devices come sporting HD video recording and night vision enhancement. So, figuring out between the similarities between dual cam sets can be terrible for you.
To make your life easier, we have prepared this detailed Rexing V1P 2.4-Inch LCD FHD Dashboard Camera just for you – we will explain why is the wisest pick when it comes to an overhead mounted dual dash cam.
This dash cam is one of the best-selling and top-performing dual dashboard cameras available on the market. It has all of the features which you might expect from a high-end DVR system, including loop recording, G-sensor, wide dynamic range, and HD recording.
The Rexing V1P is a discretely designed wedge-shaped Full HD car dash cam. This device uses the H.264 compression technology to record videos at high resolution, 1920×1080 at 30 frames per second. It’s supported by 170-degrees six-layer glass lens – can be considered one of the most competitive advantaged technologies out there. The Rexing V1P rear and front dashboard cameras sport some high-quality lens, which can capture everything on your surroundings. Combined with the G-sensor, it tends to save any recorded video when it detects any fast motion.
Like most rear and front dash cams, this device supports loop recording which automatically deletes the oldest files if you don’t wish to keep it, to give space for the new video files. The camera directly records these file one by one onto the Micro SD card until it runs out of space. Using the loop recording, the Micro SD card with the storage capacity of 64GB is capable of storing up to 8.5 hours of the dual channel 1080p and VGA video.
Additionally, using its intelligent auto on/off function, this dash cam starts recording from both cameras the minute you start the engine of your vehicle. This allows you capture every moment of your driving. The Rexing V1P is capable of recording even in adverse climate conditions, thanks to its 140-degrees Fahrenheit operating temperature. In addition, the front camera has a 160-degrees Fahrenheit storage temperature – hence enabling you to leave it straddling without worrying about it overheating.
The Rexing V1P comes included with a connectable VGA rear-camera that allows you to record its surroundings using the 120-degrees lens. You can attach the camera to your car’s windshield using the 3M adhesive mount provided.
- Allows you to record Full HD 1920×1080 videos at 30 frames per second using the H.264 photography compression technology
- Astonishing night-vision capabilities
- Wide dynamic range enables the camera to capture high-quality videos and images even in low-light conditions
- 170-degrees six-layers glass lens ensures you never miss any event in your driving
- Loop recording function allows you to record videos in loops of 3, 5, or 10minute video files
- G-sensor automatically locks and saves the video files which was recorded when the camera detected drastic change of position
- Exceptional customer service, 18-month limited warranty, 24hour customer service response time
- 140-degrees Fahrenheit operating temperature, and the front camera has 160-degrees Fahrenheit storage temperature
- Water-resistance rear camera
- Astonishing night-vision capability
- High-quality videos and images even in low-light conditions.
- Loop recording function is exceptional.
- Accident auto-detection feature automatically locks and saves the video files at the moment of impact.
- The dash cam is backed by an 18-month limited warranty and 24 hour customer service.
- The rear camera resolution is not that great.
The Rexing V1P 2.4-Inch LCD FHD Dashboard Camera is one of the Best Dash Cam With Front And Rear Camera available on the market, and it is quite an investment that’s worth its price. This overhead mounted dash cam features G-sensor, loop recording, wide-angle 170-degrees six-layers glass lens, 1080p Full HD recording, lightweight DVR system, and discreet. For sure, this dash cam is excellent value for your money.