Corehan Full HD Car Dash Cam
Table of Contents
Dashboard cameras are also referred to as dash cams, car cameras, or car DVRs. Overhead mounted dash cams are typically mounted on the windshield of your vehicle and can be beneficial for recording evidence in case of an accident. Dash cams are becoming increasingly more famous, and there are dozens of them available on the market today. Hence giving you lots of options to choose from when looking for the Best Dash Cam With Audio.
If you’re on the hunt for a dash cam for your car, but do not know which to choose, then this article for you. Thankfully, we have done all the hard work and compiled this detailed Corehan Full HD Car Dash Cam Review for you.
This dash cam is incredibly easy to mount on your windshield. This 170-degrees wide-viewing angles lens camera allows you to capture Full 1080p high-definition videos at 30 frames per second and have outstanding night-vision recording capabilities. The f/1.8 aperture of the camera provides stunning images by collecting more light and details during the night. Also, the wide dynamic range technology offers entirely balanced footage and image, which presents more details from shadows to highlights.
This camera supports up to 64GB TF card. Additionally, this dash cam features endless looping, which provides constant recording, ensuring you never run out of storage. This dash cam has built-in G-sensor which automatically locks and saves the video files once it detects sudden movements such as hard breaking or any accidents. The 3-inches TFT screen enables you to go through the full range of settings and even allows you to preview what is in front of you whereas driving.
This device is uniquely designed with steel housing, which tends to disperse the heat away from the internal circuit. This enables optimal working performance in adverse weather conditions. This dash cam is backed by a three-month money back guarantee, 24hour customer service, and one-year limited warranty.
- Provides 1080p full HD recording
- The ultra-high definition and sensitivity records vivid and detailed images in your driving
- Features a wide-viewing angle of up to 170-degrees which ensures you never miss any event
- The five-glass lens captures sharp image by reducing the glare
- The f/1.8 aperture brings stunning pictur3w by collecting more light and details in low-light conditions
- Loop recording enables automatic and endless playback
- With the G-sensor function, the dash cam lock and saves the video files recorded during the impact
- Steel housing design tend to disperse heat away from the internal circuit
- Supports up to 64GB TF Card. Recommend to use 32GB class-10 high endurance micro SD card
- The dash cam is very easy to install.
- It allows you to record full HD 1080p videos at 30 fps.
- The night vision capabilities are incredible.
- Outstanding performance in low-light conditions.
- It supports loop recording and g-sensor function.
- This device comes backed by a three-month money back guarantee, and one-year limited warranty.
- It works flawlessly at elevated and low temperature.
- Battery backup could be better.
The Corehan Full HD Car Dash Cam is an excellent overhead mounted dash cam for those looking for a budget-friendly dash cam for their vehicle. This is the best dash cam with audio that provides astonishing features at a reasonable price. It supports loop recording and automatic g-sensor function. Furthermore, it comes backed by a one-year limited warranty. For sure, it is worth considering.
Last update on 2022-12-03. This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.