NEXGADGET Dash Cam
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.
If you want to add an extra layer of safety and security to your vehicle when you’re driving, then investing in an overhead mounted dash cam is an excellent option. Dash cams are also referred to as dashboard cameras and can be attached to the top of the dashboard or mounted to the interior windscreen.
But there are so many dash cams available on the market today, which can be overwhelming choosing the Best Dash Cam For The Money. Below, we will look at NEXGADGET Dash Cam 3.0-Inches Screen FHD 1080p Car Dashboard Camera review to give you an idea of what to expect in your next shopping for a car DVR.
This NEXGADGET Dash Cam is one of the most affordably priced dashboard cameras you are going to find on the market – priced under $40. So, if you are looking for the best dash which suits your needs and budget, you should surely consider this NEXGADGET dashboard camera. This device is feature-rich which enhances its productivity and overall performance.
This dash cam features an astonishing video resolution of 1080p and a wide-viewing angle of 150-degrees. It also features a dual lens in the rearview mirror, which enables it doesn’t miss any detail within its wide-viewing angle. Hence making you feel safe on the road at any time of the day.
The NEXGADGET Dash Cam comes equipped with a 3-inches full HD display screen which offers a clear picture of what is surrounding you. Moreover, the camera automatically starts recording the moment your car engine starts running and stops when it goes off. There is no GPS tracking, but the G-sensor function automatically locks and saves the video within your micro SD card when a sudden impact happens – this avoids the footage from being overwritten. The locked and stored video helps to prevent redundant traffic matters.
This dash cam supports up to 32GB Micro SD card, but you will have to purchase the SD card separately. The looping function allows the device to continue recording even when the SD card becomes full – whereby it overwrites the old video files to provide room for the new files.
This system has a parking mode – the camera automatically switches on the record and locks the video when your packing car is crushed by another vehicle. You can use the locked video as evidence, hence saving you time and money. Furthermore, this system comes with multi-language support (English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, and Spanish), which offers you a user-friendly experience. Also, the NEXGADGET provides one-year limited warranty and professional customer service as you would expect from the best dash cam for the money.
- The installation is quick and easy
- Provides Full HD 1080p video resolution at 30 frames per second
- Has a wide-viewing lens of 150-degrees with built-in six-layer lenses
- Records automatically during car ignition and automatically switches off when the ignition is off
- Comes fitted with a 3.0-inches IPS screen and built-in lithium-ion battery
- Supports up to 32GB Micro SD card (Class 10)
- Supports loop recording which ensures continuous recording even when the storage is full
- Supports excellent night vision, motion detection, G-sensor, and parking mode.
- Comes backed by a one-year limited warranty
- Offers professional customer service and technical support.
- The video and image quality are excellent.
- Incredibly easy to use and install.
- Has a motion detection for automatic recording.
- HDMI output for large screen viewing.
- Perfect parking security.
- Discrete compact size dash cam.
- Night vision capability is excellent.
- Battery drain out fast.
- SD card not included.
The NEXGADGET Dash Cam is the Best Dash Cam For The Money for those who have a tight budget. This device offers impressive features at an affordable price. This dash cam features G-sensor, loop recording, parking mode, motion detection, and wide-viewing angle lenses of 150-degrees. For sure, this dash cam is worth investing in and ensures you don’t break your bank account.