Pyle Dash Cam Recorder DVR for Trucks
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, for which we could earn a commission. This does not change the price you would pay.
Dash cams are small digital video cameras which mount to the dashboard and starts recording your driving journies the minute you turn your car on. So, if you are looking for the best dash cam for semi truck, these on-dash mounted dash cams are a must-have. Besides using these on-dash cams to show who was at fault during an accident, you can also use them to capture the scenic routes and landscapes – you need to worry about nothing but driving. Whether you intend to use them for pleasure or security, dash cams will surely give you with peace of mind.
So, which best dash cam for semi truck do you choose? Well, in this article, we have the selected and reviewed one of the best dashcams out there just for you: Pyle Dash Cam Recorder DVR.
The Pyle Dash Cam Recorder DVR is capable of capturing videos in Full HD 1080p resolution, which means more pixels for reading the license plate numbers and quality video shots during the night. With the expanded view of 170-degrees, you tend to capture more lanes and cover more area in your driving. The best part is that it comes fitted a 7-inches crystal clear LCD screen for a more comprehensive display.
Another impressive feature is that this system automatically starts recording the moment the car is turned on and stops when the motor is off. Additionally, the loop video feature enables continuous recording even when the storage is full, where the camera automatically overwrites the oldest video files on the memory card. You can set the length of every video clasp to 3, 5, or 10minutes. This system is compatible with class 10 Micro SD cards with a capacity of up to 32GB.
The Pyle Dash Cam Recorder DVR comes with 50-feet cable, and the mountable camera is ideal for any trailer, truck, van, bus, RV, and other large vehicles. With this system, you can connect up to four cameras and check them simultaneously using split screen-view or cycle between the views. Additionally, it features a backup/rearview camera which enables you to park your car without worrying hitting something.
- Installation is extremely easy and quick
- Comes with a 50’ cable and allows you to connect up to 4 cameras
- Will enable you to record up to Full HD 1080p videos
- Wide-angle viewing of up to 170-degrees
- Supports loop recording which ensures you capture every moment
- Supports up to 32GB Micro SD card
- Designed for vehicles with 12/24volt systems – perfect for a truck, bus, van, trailer, or big rig
- The system includes night-vision waterproof camera to provide high-quality images at night
- Fitted with 7-inches color display monitor
- The packages come including camera itself, 50’foot 4-pin connection, remote control, along with the necessary wiring cables for typical installation
- Backed by a one-year limited warranty and 30-days money back guarantee
- The installation is quick and effortlessly.
- Provides 170-degrees wide-viewing angle with full HD 1080p resolution.
- Built-in night-vision allows improved visibility in low-light conditions
- Comes with the rearview camera option to record events happening at the back of your car.
- Allows you to connect up to four additional cameras.
- User-friendly interface.
- The audio quality is better.
- Offers 30-days money back guarantee.
- Backed by a one-year limited warranty.
- The dash cam is a bit expensive.
- Doesn’t include the micro SD card.
The Pyle Dash Cam Recorder DVR is quite an investment – if you’re looking for a high-quality on-dash mounted dash cam, then this system is the best buy. The images and videos it captures are of excellent quality. This device is the best dash cam for semi truck and will definitely make a remarkable addition to any truck drivers’ dashboard.